jueves, 21 de febrero de 2013

Easy

It's funny how life works, a week ago I was visiting a dear friend in Valparaiso, disconnecting myself from everything back at home,  just trying to live day to day and enjoying the relaxed environment in a city where everything seems to move slower or at a different pace, a city where I discovered my inner self and at the same time helped me to broaden my mind.
During my stay in Valparaiso I received two job offers,  the first one was just an interview, wasn't that important though, and the second was a real offer; they wanted me to be the interpreter in a business and technical meeting. Due to those two reasons I had to come back to Stgo to prepare myself for the upcoming interpretation. I gather all the relevant(technical) information and I inmerse  myself into an extrange but interesting topic. I spent almost 12 hours reaserching and studying to be ready for the job (I think is important to mention that it was my first interpretation) .
The moment arrived and I was ready, sitting in the lobby waiting for my "boss". After waiting 20 minutes, destiny came into play. The person I was supposed to interpret did not speak English at all so I had to go back to my house.

I got paid anyway which is good, but I would have loved doing that interpretation.

I can't complain cuz it is what it is

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario